ALI ROE CREATIVE SHOP POLICIES
- I ship orders twice a week due to my rural location and the time and cost involved in visiting the sorting office I use. This tends to be on a Monday and Thursday. If you would like your order shipped urgently and it falls outside of this schedule, please contact me by email BEFORE placing your order and I will let you know if that’s possible. There may be an additional charge for this service.
- I use the Royal Mail Tracked 48 service as standard. This tracks items to your door as proof of delivery.
- I offer combined shipping on multiple purchases and that is managed electronically through my shop settings. This charges a multiple purchase at the rate for the largest and/or heaviest item you have ordered. Due to the differences in size and weight between some of the items I create, I reserve the right to delay shipment and contact you for additional payment IF the combined postage fee you have paid does not adequately cover the cost of shipping once all the items are combined into a parcel or parcels. If you change your mind prior to shipping on the basis of the new postage charge, I will refund you in full without delay. Equally, should I find that for whatever reason that the amount you have been charged for shipping significantly exceeds my costs then I will issue a part refund after your item has shipped.
- Customers are responsible for payment of any and all duties, taxes and charges applied to goods once they have been shipped by me.
- If your order is lost or undelivered, please contact me by email only after a reasonable period of five or more working days has elapsed since confirmation of shipping. I replace or refund lost items only after initial enquiries with the carrier have proved that the delivery has not been tracked to your door.
- I take great care to package orders safely and securely but in the rare event that a package is damaged in transit, please photograph the item and its packaging AS SOON AS YOU TAKE IT IN. This is my proof to the carrier for any insurance claim. If items are damaged in transit, I will arrange a replacement or refund but only after evidence is provided as described.
- I understand that purchasing art – especially online – is personal and an act that involves the heart as well as the head! So, you have fourteen days from receipt of your order in which to change your mind. You are responsible for safe and secure delivery of any returns back to me in their original condition and in the original packaging (or opackaged to the same standard) . You are also responsible for the cost of the return postage, which must be tracked. Once your item(s) has been received in resellable condition, I will process a refund less the original postage charges.
- I take every care to describe and photograph work accurately including size details and colour. However, any image you see on screen will show slight differences to the piece dependent on browser, device and screen settings. Variations between the images you have viewed and the actual piece is not deemed as a fault with the work.
TERMS & CONDITIONS of ART SALES
- I retain copyright over all of my artwork and designs after sale to you. Copying, reselling or in any way distributing, using or placing the work you buy from me – including passing my work off as your own – is a breach of copyright.
- Original work can include digital designs. Where original work has been digitally printed, this will be described as an ‘art print’ or ‘fine art print’.
- I sell some of my work in limited editions. Editions include a numbered system indicating the number within the edition and the edition total (e.g. 24/75 is the 24th copy in an edition of 75. This guarantees that there will never be more than 75 pieces of that particular work.) Editions are most often – but not limited to – giclee quality copies of original pieces but can also be an edition of original works.
- I cannot guarantee the archival quality or durability of any piece of art whether original or giclee printed. Working in mixed media and with recycled materials means that I cannot always predict how a piece will change over time or react to the conditions in which it is displayed. As with all art, it’s best not to hang a piece where it will be in direct sunlight for long periods each day so as to preserve colour fastness and integrity. Having said this, when I have reproductions made or printed, I do so using archival inks and art grade paper to give you peace of mind.
- I reserve the right to withdraw pieces from sale, change their pricing or edit their details on my website at any time. I also reserve the right to decline an order at any time prior to the point of shipping and issue a full refund if, for any reason, I decide that I no longer wish to proceed with an order. This may be for reasons such as – but not limited to – reserving to exhibit or being sold elsewhere.
- I take all reasonable care of your personal data, its storage and processing. For further information see my general website terms & conditions. I do not store any debit or credit card details on my site or in my records. My orders are processed through an inbuilt shop on my WordPress website that’s hosted by Siteground, both reputable and established IT companies. My shop uses secure payment gateways via Stripe and PayPal. I cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any data you provide when ordering from my website.